Inside/Outside Ø Size
180/200 cm 6-8 people
Wood finishing: Pinewood
Pinewood wall thickness: 20 mm
Inside height: 85 cm
Ergonomic bench height: 30 cm
Bench width: 45 cm
- Blue RAL5012
- White/cream RAL9001
- Grey RAL7015/RAL7035
Oven: Stainless steel wood burning oven with flue
Available oven fitting options:
Inside Oven (Water volume: 1400 L)
Outside Oven (Water volume: 1350 L)
Integrated Oven (Water volume: 1300 L)
- Fiberglass hot tub with 20 mm pinewood finishing
- Wooden protective fence for the hot tub with inside oven
- Fiberglass ergonomic inside seating
- 3 step pinewood stairs
- Stainless steel oven: inside, outside or integrated
- Stainless steel flue with cap
- 2 stainless steel tightening bands
- Outlet valve for water outflow
Assembled Hot Tub with Inside Oven (WxLxH):
(1.2 x 2.1 x 2.0) 350 kg
- It is strictly forbidden to heat up the hot tub while it is empty or half empty. It is important to wait until the water reaches required limit – 10 cm to the top of the tub.
- Use firewood, briquettes or other dry wood for heating. Do not use coal!
- Use paddle to stir the water from time to time to heat up it evenly.
- Use thermometer to estimate water temperature. Recommended water temperature for outdoor bathing is 36 – 38°C.
- Each time after bathing, drain the tub.
- It is strictly forbidden to drain water from the tub until the oven is hot.
- In the cold season, when the temperature is below zero, it is required to drain the tub and the oven.
- In case your oven frozen up, before firing, it must unfreeze.
- This type of the hot tubs does not require special maintenance: use regular means for cleaning baths or pools.
- We recommend cleaning the oven from the ashes each time after usage.
- Treat the outside finishing of the hot tub with linseed oil or other wood impregnator at least once a year to extend the service life of the tub. The exterior of the hot tub can also be painted.
- Do not use salted/sea water; because other type of steel is required for the oven (ask for manager).
- Do not leave children and people with disabilities unattended during the whole process.