116 cm 1-2 people
Height: 105 cm
Available exterior finishing:
Wooden wall thickness: 20 mm
Propylene thickness: 5 mm (bottom, walls), 8 mm (bench, edge)
Available colors: light blue, grey (cream) and black
- Wood painting
- Wooden cover
- Double bottom
- PP inner with wooden outside wall
- Wooden stairs and nice edge on top
- Outlet valve
- PP colours available: blue, grey, dark grey and black
- Internal plastic staircase
- Stairs of a new model
- Stainless steel strips
- It is strictly forbidden to heat up the hot tub while it is empty or half empty. It is important to wait until the water reaches required limit – 10 cm to the top of the tub.
- Use firewood, briquettes or other dry wood for heating. Do not use coal!
- Use paddle to stir the water from time to time to heat up it evenly.
- Use thermometer to estimate water temperature. Recommended water temperature for outdoor bathing is 36 – 38°C.
- Each time after bathing, drain the tub.
- It is strictly forbidden to drain water from the tub until the oven is hot.
- In the cold season, when the temperature is below zero, it is required to drain the tub and the oven.
- In case your oven frozen up, before firing, it must unfreeze.
- This type of the hot tubs does not require special maintenance: use regular means for cleaning baths or pools.
- We recommend cleaning the oven from the ashes each time after usage.
- Treat the outside finishing of the hot tub with linseed oil or other wood impregnator at least once a year to extend the service life of the tub. The exterior of the hot tub can also be painted.
- Do not use salted/sea water; because other type of steel is required for the oven (ask for manager).
- Do not leave children and people with disabilities unattended during the whole process.
Assembled Hot Tub with Inside Oven (WxLxH):
(1.2 x 2.2 x 2.0) 350 kg